Emily and Delancey delighted to unveil the Fall/Winter Collection
Alison's Wonderland Fur Salon:
Left to right: El otoņo, Champagne, Mink, The Paris, The Rita (Fox), La primavera, Champagne Sparkle, Timberwolf ...
The three fur prototypes -- Mink, Fox, and Champagne Sparkle:
Close ups of the Fox fur chub and the Champagne Sparkle chub
Fabulous faux furs:
El otoņo, Champagne, and Timberwolf
"The Paris" (and on the photo on the right, you can see why I named this "The Paris:" Paris Hilton has this generation's best legs, and this coat sets off her slim thighs. Doll is a My Scene Barbie.
- My eBay "About Me" Page:
- Next page of Featured Dolls:
- Works in Progress and Recommended Books
- Page three: (open soon)
- Clothing: Sweaters
- Clothing: The Fur Salon
- A Meeting of the Minds: A diorama -- a book left in a theatre is picked up by (who has now become) Barbara Muņeca
- Diorama: it gets disassembled and evolves....
- a rest time backstage,
- a Chinese New Year Venue,
- a Saint Patrick's Day Venue,
- A Photography Studio,
- ...and I need to make display setups for dolls to show in 2004IFDC
- Luisa's Story: How I Rescued a Doll and Overcame a Lifelong "Barbie: the doll" Antipathy
- Sixth Scale Couture
- Brenda Giguere's Wonderful Parallel Universe
Legal Disclaimer: I am not associated with Mattel (but if they want to pay me to design, I'd be available!).
...and no animals were harmed in the making of these coats, no Mink, no Fox, no Chinchilla, no Timberwolf, no hot pink hot-blooded little animals.
- My Art Pages
- Back to Ali's McArchives
- Ali Baba's Books
- My Eclectic Bookshop
- Mrs. Johnson's Launch Pad
- My ESL Teaching/Learning Pages
- Theatre of Arts ESL Pages
Click to subscribe to MySceneandOurLadies