The Red Flag
- The working class can besar mi culo,
- I've got the foreman's job at last.
- I'm back at work and off the dole,
- so stick that bandera roja arriba tu hoyo.
- 'twas on The Rock, Gibraltar fair
- I saw a maiden lying there,
- and as she lay in sweet repose,
- a gust of wind blew up her clothes.
- A sailor who was passing by
- Tipped his hat and winked his eye,
- and then he saw, to his despair
- She had the red flag flying there
- Sung to the tune of Oh Tannenbaum
Rugby Songs, Michael Green, ed.:
This page has been visited times.