Mrs. Johnson's ESL Pages
Welcome to Mrs. Johnson's ESL Pages
....and then after the grueling fourteen-hour plane flight back, in which we leave Hong Kong around 11:00 P.M. Friday 21 March 1997, after a delay of an hour or so, we arrive in L.A. at 9 P.M. the same night. Naturally, we head straight to Puerto Escondido for Mexican food (y bebidas para calmarnos despues del viaje largo) and then I get up Saturday morning and drive the 100 miles to San Bernardino to resume teaching my Saturday classes. Not only have my students forgiven me a Saturday for a honeymoon and birthday trip to Hong Kong, they have prepared a surprise party for me on my return! Birthdays don't get any better than this. On on.
San Bernardino Valley College: English 908A Saturday Class
Home and Hearth Award of Excellence
More of Mrs. Johnson's Pages
- ...and this is just the start. You'll find lots more links once you get there! Have fun--I know I do!
- Ali Baba's Books
- Index guide to Ali Baba's Bookshop: Great books for the Teaching of Reading, Multicultural Readings, and Social Studies
- Ali Baba's Bookshop Annexe , the old shop
- books for developing literacy, arranged by level and by topic
- Ali Baba's Bookshop
- ...and did you know that Mrs. Johnson was a painter,
- Alison McMahon, Artist Extraordinaire
- Theatre of Arts ESL Classes
- I worked in this wonderful school, the oldest school of acting in Los Angeles, for 3+ years, under the direction of Valmar Oleska.
- Go ahead, ask me, did I love my job or what? I did.
- Mrs. Johnson's K/1 Class, 1997-1998
- Go ahead, ask me, did I enjoy my classes or what? I did.
- p. 2 of SBVC pages
- More 908A Photos
- Sunset on the Empire
- Begin Hong Kong Photos, March 1997
- Mrs. Johnson's Hot Links
- An ESL resource page--lots of good links to outside sources
- The Real America
- Sources and resources--lots of good ones for ESL students and curious people
- Why I Loved Living in San Bernardino
- Route 66
- Media English
- What's in the news--for ESL and Reading Students
- Grammar Police
- Noteworthy criminals plus Deputies' Hall of Fame
- Writing Links
- Designed for ESL Students and Developing Writers
- How to Write a Book Report
- Generic form for a book report: for my 910 students
- Go ahead, ask me, do I love teaching or what? I do.
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- check out this great educational web site--it's everything a district site should be...and more.
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
I answer questions on WeTellYou, Answerway, and AllExperts
Please check out inexpensive books from my own home and classroom bookshelves, which I'm thinning out, listed on my half.com page.
This page has been visited times.
site is owned by
Alison McMahon Johnson .
Click for the
Next 5 ]
Want to join the ESLoop? Click here for
Contact me at AliMcJ@teacher.com
Bookmark this page, then use arrows above to go to ESL Loop Sites.
Use links below to go to Teachers.net sites. I love to loop.
This site owned by Alison McMahon Johnson.
Previous 5 Sites
Next 5 Sites
If you would like to join the teachers.net ring,
Last Modified 3 August 2002
all rights reserved